Trying a new church can be hard.
So we made this for you. Here you can find out what Bartow First Assembly is all about, meet our staff, dive into our beliefs, get directions to our location, and contact us directly with questions.
The heart’s desire of our Pastor's is for our church to be a church our community can’t live without. Come and be a part of what God is doing at Bartow First Assembly.
Connecting People to Jesus and One Another.
Win. Grow. Develop.
Connect to God in Worship
Fellowship -You Can’t Do Life Alone
Grow -Growing People Change
Serve -Saved People Serve
Go - Found People Find People
Meet the Pastor staff and leaders of Bartow First Assembly.
We have something for the whole family!
- Engaging Sunday Morning Services
- Energetic, contemporary worship every week.
- Fun and exciting kids church for grades K-5.
- A fully staffed nursery for kids aged 0-4.
- Wednesday night services for adults
- Apex Youth church for students ages 12-18.
- Royal Ranges for boys grades K-5.
- MPact Girls Ministries for girls grades K-5.